Our first priority is the physical and financial health of our members. That’s why we’re taking precautions to ensure you feel financially stable during this time. Here’s what we want you to know as we all tackle COVID-19 together.
Financial Assistance For Members Impacted by Coronavirus
The well-being of our employees and members is of the utmost importance to us. We want to express our sincere desire to help our members who are adversely impacted by COVID-19.
If you find yourself facing financial difficulties, please reach out to your loan officer in order to assess your personal situation. They will evaluate and review options regarding payments and fees to make this time a little less stressful. We value your goals and want the best for your long-term financial health.
As a reminder, your money is safe at Signet. Your funds are federally insured up to $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Likewise, Signet’s financial position is stronger than ever and remains very well-capitalized. It’s one of the strongest credit unions in Kentucky!
In closing, we have the financial stability and the right people to serve all of your banking needs during these difficult times. If you have any questions, call us at (800)795-2555. We’ll keep you updated via signetfcu.com, by email, and on our Facebook page on any branch closings, re-openings, or other important issues.
The well-being of our employees and members is of the utmost importance to us, which is why we have decided to close our branch lobbies until further notice.
Beginning Wednesday, March 18th, all Signet lobbies will close to the public upon recommendation of Governor Beshear. Our drive-thru windows will remain open and continue to operate under normal business hours. We are committed to continuing to serve our members during this difficult time, and the decision to close our branch lobbies was not made lightly. In the interest of public health and safety, we feel this is the best decision for our staff and community.
How You Can Prepare
Below are tips on the best ways to manage your finances during this time period.
- Follow the guidelines and updates from the CDC.
- If you haven’t already, please enroll in mobile and online banking. It’s quick and convenient. Once enrolled, you can check account balances, transfer funds, make payments and pay bills.
- You may deposit checks through the remote deposit capture feature in our Mobile Banking App. Go to your Google Play or App Store to download our Signet Deposit app.
- Data Phone Line is available 24 hours a day at 270-442-4539.
- Apply online for a loan and sign your documents remotely via email.
- Visit Signet ATM’s or any local Credit Union without a fee with your Signet cards.
- Drive-thru windows will remain open Monday – Thursday 9 am to 5 pm, and Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm. We will continue as a full-service operation through our drive-thru windows. Visit our locations page to find your closest branch.
If you have questions about your account or how to sign up for remote services, please call us at 270.443.5261. Our loan officers and member service representatives will be available by phone to answer any questions. Certain business may be conducted in person by appointment only. You may also send us a message in online banking through the secure email. All secure forms of communication must go through online banking.
Keep Your Guard Up As Scams Increase:
Remember, scammers follow the headlines too. You may begin to see bogus offers pop up on social
media, in your email, even on the phone that are a con to get your money or account information.
Protect yourself by being skeptical of what you read and where you give personal information.
- Don’t click on links from sources you don’t know.
- Vaccinations are not available for this virus as of yet. Don’t click anything online that’s
offering a promise of a vaccination or cure.
- Before giving to charities or crowdfunding sites, be sure to do research to ensure that
they are real.
- Beware “investment opportunities”. You may begin to see promotions claiming their
product or services can prevent, detect or cure coronavirus and that the stock of these
companies will soon dramatically increase in value. Always talk with a financial advisor
before making any moves with the stock market to ensure you’re giving money to a
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these changes together. Signet will continue to monitor the CDC recommendations and make changes as necessary. Please check back to this page for any additional updates.
Let’s embody what this credit union stands for: people helping people. We’ll continue to be here to serve you each new day.