We encourage you to continue using our drive-thru, online and mobile services as much as possible, as this is still the safest and fastest way to conduct business. Our first priority is the health and safety of our members and our employees.
We are adhering to the CDC guidelines and state mandates. Here is what you can expect if your transactions cannot be conducted using the drive-thru.
- State mandates require a mask to be worn to enter the lobby.
- Signet staff may greet you at the door OR a phone number will be posted for you to call for entry to the lobby.
- Please have your identification available.
- Lobby access will be limited to help maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Please follow the social distancing markers on the floor.
- We have installed plexi-glass sneeze and cough guards in front of our teller stations.
- Work-spaces will be sanitized frequently.
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 270-443-5261, if you have questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you!
Financial Assistance For Members Impacted by Coronavirus
The well-being of our employees and members is of the utmost importance to us. We want to express our sincere desire to help those who are adversely impacted by COVID-19.
If you find yourself facing financial difficulties, please reach out to your loan officer in order to assess your personal situation. They will evaluate and review options regarding payments and fees to make this time a little less stressful. We value your goals and want the best for your long-term financial health.
As a reminder, your money is safe at Signet. Your funds are federally insured up to $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Likewise, Signet’s financial position is stronger than ever and remains very well-capitalized. It’s one of the strongest credit unions in Kentucky!
In closing, we have the financial stability and the right people to serve all of your banking needs during these difficult times. If you have any questions, call us at (800)795-2555. We’ll keep you updated via signetfcu.com, by email, and on our Facebook page on any important updates.
How You Can Prepare
Below are tips on the best ways to manage your finances during this time period.
- Follow the guidelines and updates from the CDC.
- If you haven’t already, please enroll in mobile and online banking. It’s quick and convenient. Once enrolled, you can check account balances, transfer funds, make payments and pay bills.
- You may deposit checks through the remote deposit capture feature in our Mobile Banking App. Go to your Google Play or App Store to download our Signet Deposit app.
- Data Phone Line is available 24 hours a day at 270-442-4539.
- Apply online for a loan and sign your documents remotely via email.
- Visit Signet ATM’s or any local Credit Union without a fee with your Signet cards.
- We are reopening our lobbies with limited capacity at normal hours Monday – Thursday 9 am to 5 pm, and Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm. Visit our locations page to find your closest branch.
If you have questions about your account or how to sign up for remote services, please call us at 270.443.5261. Our loan officers and member service representatives will be available by phone to answer any questions. You may also send us a message in online banking through the secure email. All secure forms of communication must go through online banking.
Keep Your Guard Up As Scams Increase:
Remember, scammers follow the headlines too. You may begin to see bogus offers pop up on social media, in your email, even on the phone that are a con to get your money or account information. Protect yourself by being skeptical of what you read and where you give personal information.
- Don’t click on links from sources you don’t know.
- Vaccinations are not available for this virus as of yet. Don’t click anything online that’s offering a promise of a vaccination or cure.
- Before giving to charities or crowdfunding sites, be sure to do research to ensure that they are real.
- Beware “investment opportunities”. You may begin to see promotions claiming their product or services can prevent, detect or cure coronavirus and that the stock of these companies will soon dramatically increase in value. Always talk with a financial advisor before making any moves with the stock market to ensure you’re giving money to a legitimate company.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these changes together. Signet will continue to monitor the CDC recommendations and make changes as necessary. Please check back to this page for any additional updates.
Let’s embody what this credit union stands for: people helping people. We’ll continue to be here to serve you each new day.