Signet has an ATM at each of its locations.
Using your VISA Debit card you can withdraw funds* directly from your checking or savings account anytime day or night.
* Withdraw limit is $500 per day
For your safety, when using an ATM:
Be aware of people and your surroundings -- Protect your privacy when you use an ATM, be sure you shield the ATM keypad with your hand or body while entering your PIN. If the ATM appears to have been tampered with, you should look for a different one.
Put away your card and cash -- After completing your transaction, secure your card and cash immediately, before exiting the ATM area. Count your cash later, in the safety of your locked car or home. Your ATM card is like cash, so keep it in a safe place.
- Skimming -- See if the card reader appears to be damaged or modified. If so, don't use it. Thieves sometimes use a tactic called skimming where they alter the ATM machine to get a copy of your credit card information.
- In-Person -- Keep your card in sight when completing a purchase in-person.
- Prepare for your transactions at home to minimize your time at the ATM or night deposit facility.
- Mark each transaction in your account record, but not while at the ATM or night deposit facility. Always save your ATM receipts. Don't leave them at the ATM or night deposit facility because they may contain important account information.
- Compare your records with the account statements you receive.
- Don't lend your Debit/ATM card to anyone.
- Do not leave your card at the ATM or any documents at a night deposit.
- Protect the secrecy of your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Protect your card as though it were cash. Don't tell anyone your PIN. Don't give anyone information regarding your Debit card or PIN over the telephone. Never enter your PIN in any ATM that does not look genuine, has been modified, or has a suspicious device attached, or is operating in a suspicious manner. Don't write your PIN on your card.
- If you lose your Debit card or if it is stolen, promptly notify us. You should consult the disclosure you have received about electronic fund transfers for additional information about what to do if your card is lost or stolen.
- When you make a transaction, be aware of your surroundings. Look out for suspicious activity near the ATM or night deposit facility, particularly if it is after sunset. At night, be sure that the facility (including the parking area and walkways) is well lighted. Consider having someone accompany you when you use the facility, especially after sunset. If you observe any problem, go to another ATM or night deposit facility.
- At a drive-up facility, make sure all the car doors are locked and all of the windows are rolled up, except the driver's window. Keep the engine running and remain alert to your surroundings.
- Don't accept assistance from anyone you don't know when using an ATM or night deposit facility.
- If you notice anything suspicious or if any other problem arises after you have begun an ATM transaction, you may want to cancel the transaction, pocket your card and leave. You might consider using another ATM or coming back later.
- We want the ATM and night deposit facility to be safe and convenient for you. Therefore, please tell us if you know of any problem with a facility. For instance, let us know if a light is not working or there is any damage to a facility. Please report any suspicious activity or crimes to both the operator of the facility and the local law enforcement officials immediately.